EXTEMPORE, Conference Organiser, fully respects your concerns about privacy.
The Online Channels may provide links to other third-party websites or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by the EXTEMPORE. Please review the privacy policies of these third parties to familiarize yourself with their practices.
Personal Information. Types
We may obtain personal information through the Channels mentioned above. Types of personal information we may obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, phone number, emai, country and city of residence) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
- purchase and customer service history;
- financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code); bank account information; financial statements; income; and credit score);
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) or the precise geolocation of your mobile;
- audio, electronic, or visual information;
- contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- inferences about you, including about your preferences;
- other personal information contained in content you submit to us
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain services, and you may not be able to access certain features.
Personal Information. Usage
We may use the personal information in order to:
- provide and administer our services, keep the customer updated with latest news about product and services;
- process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- communicate about and administer our services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications from us and our partners);
- conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives;
- perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
- engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
- provide customer support;
- process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications;
- create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- administer and register participants in our courses;
- conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- maintain and enhance the safety and security of our services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
We may anonymize or combine personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by law. We also may use personal information for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Personal Information. Sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- We may share personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, marketing communication, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as the EXTEMPORE provides with respect to the information we share.
Personal Information. Transmission protection
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the Channels.